Old Age / Elderly Care
Respectful, friendly and compassionate elderly care in the home.
Most people fortunate enough to live long full lives must at some point choose whether to move to a nursing or residential home, or to be supported in their own home. For many, the elderly care in the home service we offer represents an opportunity to remain in the comfortable familiar surroundings of the house or apartment they’ve lived in for many years.
Our carers and nurses know that, no matter whether they are visiting for a few hours or living with our service users, they must respect their home and their space, be attentive to the service users needs and those of a partner or other family who may also live there, and be welcoming to friends who come to visit.
Elderly care in the home can be tailored to your specific needs but to give you an idea of some common combinations take a look at the following:
- Domiciliary Service – our carer can drop in for a few hours a week to tidy up, cook, clean, pay bills, pick up the pension and so on.
- Nursing Service – our qualified nurses can administer medication, give injections and carry out all manner of nursing duties as required.
- Respite Service – when family who would normally look after an elderly relative need time away we can offer short-term support.
- Live-in Service – our nurses and carers can stay in your home to give you the confidence that there is someone there to help when they are needed.
- Personal Care Service – assisting service users with bathing, washing, dressing and other personal duties.
If we can help in any way to make your life, or the life of someone you care for, easier, then contact us on:-